Lash Application and Care Instructions
How To Apply Lash Strips
1. Gently remove the lashes from the tray by the band of the lashes. Avoid pulling too hard on the lashes when removing, and do not pull on the hair strands.
2. Compare the lashes with your natural eye line length. Trim the excess lash from the outer corner.
3. Apply a thin layer of our lash adhesive as close to your natural lash line as possible. Allow to dry for about 15-20 seconds.
4. Look down into a mirror and gently place the lash as close to your lash line with a lash applicator or your fingers. Secure both corners by pressing down.
How To Apply Magnetic Lashes1) Apply the liner to your lash line. Be sure it is wide enough to cover the full band of the magnetic lash.
3) Apply the lash to your eye and press down gently to ensure it is secured.
1. Remove glue from lash band after each use.
2. Do not wear lashes to sleep.
3. Use makeup remover, micellar water, or alcohol to remove magnetic liner or glue from eye and lashes (depending on your preference).
4. Always place lashes back into original tray to keep their shape and protect them for future use.