Lash Application and Care Instructions
How To Apply Lash Strips:
1. Gently remove the lashes from the tray by the band of the lashes. Avoid pulling too hard on the lashes when removing, and do not pull on the hair strands.
2. Compare the lashes with your natural eye line length. Trim the excess lash from the outer corner.
3. Apply a thin layer of glue to the lash band, adding extra to the outer corners. Allow to dry for 15-20 seconds.
4. Look down into a mirror and gently place the lash as close to your lash line with a lash applicator or your fingers. Secure both corners by pressing down.
1. Remove glue from lash band after each use.
2. Do not wear lashes to sleep.
3. Use a non-oil based makeup remover to remove lashes.
4. Always place lashes back into original tray to keep their shape and protect them for future use.
5. Wash the lash frequently.